They are so much prettier then the plastic pink flamingos I see in yards. lol My ex-son-law hated them so on his 50th birthday my daughter wanted to put 50 of them in their yard but she didn't.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
11 comments:
love the one on the top left. looks like he's wrapped in a circle. :)
They are so much prettier then the plastic pink flamingos I see in yards. lol My ex-son-law hated them so on his 50th birthday my daughter wanted to put 50 of them in their yard but she didn't.
What a nice close up of them. There is a lot more variation in the feathers when you see the close up.
I love flamingoes they are so pretty. ^_^
I think they are beautiful birds.
You have some fine feathered friends!
I love how they curl themselves up into a ball of peachy feathers while still standing on those incredibly skinny legs.
I think I 'll find a sunny window and take a nap too!
Love these guys ... much better looking in real life and the plastic ones in yards! LOL!
beautiful flamingos!
Cheers,
My Third Eye
Pretty flamingos! They are always good photo models.
Post a Comment