I was so enamored by Cruella's expression, I didn't even notice the ring until I saw it mentioned in these comments. Be careful what you name a dog. I once named one Bandit and got what I asked for many times over.
Oh my gosh, what amazing markings on this little beauty. It does seem a perfect name for her but, hopefully she will have only the markings to that go with that name.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
15 comments:
What hoot! Hey, but check out that bling on her finger. I want that ring.
Keep the ring, Michelle, I'll take the dog. That canine is a real beauty!
LOl...what a cute lovely dog...may I have him???
He's happy!One can see that!
Hugs
here I come again...I notice your ring...breathtaking piece!
Yes! Perfect title! And that ring!
I was so enamored by Cruella's expression, I didn't even notice the ring until I saw it mentioned in these comments. Be careful what you name a dog. I once named one Bandit and got what I asked for many times over.
Oh my gosh, what amazing markings on this little beauty. It does seem a perfect name for her but, hopefully she will have only the markings to that go with that name.
She is GORGEOUS. And look at her owner's ring!
Now that's different! Looks a bit like Pepe LePew gone bad.
isn't she CUTE!
What a little sweetie:-)
Yes, I agree her name really fits... she is adorable!
Oh! What a lovely doggie!
Thanks for sharing;o)
***
Happy day****
Great name, but I doubt she's a Cruella.
Oh Kathy, this dog looks like a star. The name suits very good. And the owner also... I think... when I see the bling :-)
But what I also notice on this photo is the wonderful bokeh!
Post a Comment