Thursday, January 19, 2012

Living in a High-Rise


And, oh, what a view!

Tomorrow morning my computer goes into the shop for some much needed R&R, 
a little rehab, maybe a shot or two, and just a rest.  
On Saturday I leave for Arizona for a couple of weeks so posting may be sporadic for a time.  
I'll try to drop by and visit you and maybe even post once in a while, 
but in the meantime, consider me on my own R&R!

19 comments:

Michelle said...

What a pretty red roof on that feeder. Enjoy R&R in AZ.

Randy said...

I love older homes. Enjoy your time in Az!

Mari said...

What a cute little bird house! Have a good time in Arizona!

Penny said...

Nice shot you got there! The image is simple but you made it more attractive.

Seamless Photo Backgrounds

Kate said...

The hi-rise needs a little work! Hope your visit to AZ is relaxing!

Jill said...

Have a great time, Kathy!

Love the little red roof on the birdhouse.

Suburban Girl said...

L.O.V.E. it!

Judy said...

Have a nice trip!

TexWisGirl said...

i hope both you and your computer enjoy it!!! be safe! travel well! :)

Magpie said...

I think someone needs to call the landlord... :)
See you soon!

Paula said...

This little high rise has been well used and that is what makes it so cute. Enjoy your trip.

Anonymous said...

Uh Oh, looks like they experienced a little roof damage.

Pia said...

Someone attacked the roof. Squirrels? Martens?
This is a postcard motiv Kathy, I like it very much!

Doug Hickok said...

Wonderful view, and good luck with your travels Kathy!

Sharon said...

I've been so busy the last 3 days a that I missed this post. I hope you are having a wonderful R & R and very safe travels. Love this shot.

Deanna said...

Enjoy your trip to Arizona and will look forward to new pics when you return.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time in Arizona!

EG CameraGirl said...

I hope you are enjoying a wonderful two weeks!

Michelle said...

I'll say. Enjoy your R&R!