Friday, January 13, 2012

Checking Me Out

10 comments:

Randy said...

Very cute!

Pia said...

This horse is very interested whats going on with the camera.

Hi Kathy,
so much wonderful new photos....
I will come back later today to read all the posts. But first my to-do list is waiting :-(

Paula said...

Haven't missed a meal. Pretty and healthy.

Suburban Girl said...

I like it's hair...looks like the 1960's. :)

EG CameraGirl said...

Awe! He thinks you are quite interesting!

TexWisGirl said...

love when the horses get fuzzy for winter. :)

Judy said...

Very interested in the lady with the camera! Any carrots in those pockets?

Anonymous said...

One of these things is not like the other!

Michelle said...

I love it when horses get all fuzzy during the winter. I actually didn't even realize that their hair got long until we had our own horse. I didn't realize that people shave show horses.

Magpie said...

They're thinking that by chance you might have a sugar cube or apple bit in your pocket.