Tuesday, July 1, 2014

No Trespassing


A new gate, a new sign, new barbed wire.
Somebody means business.

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

the vine softens up the whole scene. :)

A Colorful World said...

Yes, looks like it!

Kaya said...

Not sure how I feel about sign no trespassing, but you capture of this sign is fantastic!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

i thought exactly what Tex said.. the vine is trying to soften the message and we put one up and they just ignore it...

Sharon said...

New owners perhaps? Or maybe one too many unwelcome guests.

Judy said...

That would keep me out. I wonder if they have had some mischief going on around the place.

EG CameraGirl said...

A sign like this always makes me wonder what the owners are hiding. Usually I would not even have wanted to trespass...until I saw the sign, that is.

Kate said...

I think that I would be VERY obedient!