I believe these are pygmy goats, although I'm not positive. Since they were at the Piney Woods Fair petting zoo last fall I must also assume they're not dangerous, although those horns look a little scary to me.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
8 comments:
they have sweet little faces!
so cute.. the ones i petted were raised as pets but i don't if all are like that
I agree with Tex that they have sweet faces.
They are very cute, horns and all.
Very cute. Petting zoos seem to always include a few goats.
They are too cute, but yes, the horns do look a little scary!
Adorable goats. Glad they had animals there that kids could pet. That's always nice.
Reminds me of a child's fairy tale!
Post a Comment