I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
15 comments:
precious b&w among all the color!
This little tiny animal is so different from the photos you have recently posted. Just as charming, tho!!
But curious as well!
Great catch!
Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography
Cute kitty, and LOVE that aqua wall!
It's a Sweet picture.
Kitty is interested in what you are doing but not quite trusting.
I like his little white socks.
Hopefully that is a camera and not something else... one can never know...
Intriguing image, Kathy!
AWE! Cite kitty. This photo made me smile.
What a great photo! Love those bright colors.
Very sweet kitty! Love that porch too.
What a cute little guy!
Shy kitties still require love:)
Aww- he looks pretty curious about you!
Post a Comment