I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
12 comments:
how cute. happy independence day to you, too!
He is dressed with spirit! Mason, I wonder? Have a great and safe 4th!
Happy Independence Day. Great shot btw! :D
Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography
Happy Independence Day. Great shot btw! :D
Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography
Looks like he's in the mood.
our celebration is with me and bob and both dogs so we are all friends LOL... not a clown among us.
This guy is decked out to celebrate! Happy 4th!
That guy is in the spirit, although he looks a bit scary to me.
Happy Independence Day dear Kathy!
This is a fantastic capture! You made me smile!
A bright face for a bright celebration!
We made new friends while waiting for the fireworks display. Hope you had a nice one.
I hope you had a great day, Kathy!
Post a Comment