Thursday, April 21, 2011

Logansport Cowboy


The most memorable landmark in Logansport, Louisiana, is the rodeo cowboy on a bucking bronco on what once was Dave's Hardware & Furniture store.  It seems to be held in place by some metal scaffolding and lots of wires. I presume it's been repaired at some point because in one of the pictures I found on the Internet, the cowboy was hatless but he definitely wears a cowboy hat these days.

9 comments:

Randy said...

What a great capture!

Serline said...

It's the local version of the Hardrock Car Crash decor...

tracy said...

This is amazing. I love it!

Judy said...

This is a great find!! I have never seen one quite like this one.

Anonymous said...

That's so cool! And the building looks like it's been repaired with new brick. Maybe there was a fire. Speaking of which, I really hope Texas gets some rain soon...

Michelle said...

Fun post. I just got caught up with the rest of your pics that I missed. My favorites are the bluebonnets and red clover, the baby chics, and the aligator snapper.

EG CameraGirl said...

Not something I'd likely see in the Greater Toronto Area where I live. :)

Magpie said...

What a great find!

Lara said...

YEEEEEHAW! This is great!