I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
13 comments:
Hi Kathy, I've been away from your blog far too long and am happy it popped up in my blog roll today. It's been lovely catching up.
What a cool shot! It doesn't even look like a dandelion.
That a sad sight. Hope you get some rain soon.
The Magnolia pic already got me down, but this is the last straw. Hope the skies open up and shed some tears upon these...
Now that IS dry!
Is it bad enough that you feel like you're in Arizona again?
And windy here, too.
They might be dry but, they make a supurb photo subject.
Great picture! Not even any nice fluff to blow away and make a wish with?
I'm back in western NY now, and it is so WET here. . .wish we could trade *some* of the rain w/your dryness.
Wow, that IS dry. I would send you some of our rain if I could.
That poor little dandelion is wishing for rain for sure. But even though it's dry, it's still a beauty!
OMG. It looks like the flowers out here! Fingers crossed for rain.
Post a Comment