What a colour and the size, looks like a ship. I saw the pink cadillac of Elvis in Graceland a couple of years ago. Those are huge cars, in Europe we hardly see these big ones.
I love it! Back when I was in high school in Florida, my friend got her hands on one of these Somehow (I think it was white ) and we ladies got all dolled up and went to dinner! it was so much fun!
I can't quite make it out... does it have crushed velvet seats? You should call Bruce Springsteeen; he might want to buy the car, or even the whole place ;-P
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
15 comments:
Wow that would be a great restoration project.
Surely it hasn't been sitting there since 1966! It's bright color has lasted very well.
Ah, an old pink relic near a diner. . .great find. . .
Oh my! I agree with Randy, it needs to have some TLC.
It has been around a while. Gee! I didn't know they made pink cars way back when!
What a colour and the size, looks like a ship. I saw the pink cadillac of Elvis in Graceland a couple of years ago. Those are huge cars, in Europe we hardly see these big ones.
Maybe Elvis left it there!
Now I cannot get that Aretha Franklin song out of my head!
What a cool car - and having the diner sign next to it, makes it perfect!
I love it! Back when I was in high school in Florida, my friend got her hands on one of these Somehow (I think it was white ) and we ladies got all dolled up and went to dinner! it was so much fun!
How could you resist naming the place "The Pink Cadillac"? I'm sure it's easy to give someone directions to find the diner. :)
I'm laughing at Danna's comment. Who knows, maybe if you looked inside, you'd find some blue suede shoes to go with that pink car. ;) 1966??? Wow!
Now there's a place I can't wait to try for dinner! Oh my, what an interesting place.
I can't quite make it out... does it have crushed velvet seats? You should call Bruce Springsteeen; he might want to buy the car, or even the whole place ;-P
Sweet grill!
Post a Comment