Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Canton Dogs AND 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 Dogs/100

Series 4 in the Canton First Monday posts.

Many dogs attend Canton First Monday Trade Days and proudly show off their humans. 
I used my day there last Friday to get caught up on my 100 Dogs Project, 
so I present (drumroll, please) ....




No. 12 ~ Arlo, Basset Hound
Maybe in need of some Visine.



No. 13 ~ Frankie, Shih Tzu
A little stuck-up and definitely with an attitude, but I fell in love with him anyway.



No. 14 ~ Louise, Bloodhound
Louise's human was very proud of the fact that she has liver and tan markings with brown eyes.
According to him, this is a rare combination.  



No. 15 ~ Patty, Australian Shepherd
Patty was shielding her eyes from the bright afternoon Texas sun.



No. 16 ~ Sophie, Weimaraner
Sophie says animal prints are always in fashion.



No. 17 ~ Yoda, Chihuahua

Yoda was dressed in matching hat and jacket of patriotic colors.

Tomorrow's Edition:  Canton Vendors

10 comments:

Suburban Girl said...

so many nice looking dogs down there. I love the eyes in the first one, they have so much personality.

Sharon said...

These are just adorable! It must have been fun spotting them all and then getting names!

Randy said...

That bassett is cute but Patty and her cool shades just stole my heart.

Mari said...

They are all so cute and I loved your descriptions.

Anonymous said...

I can't decide which is my favorite. They're ALL adorable!

Magpie said...

Don't you just love something about Bassett Hounds' feet? They're like paddles on those short little stubby legs. Yoda made me laugh. ;)

EG CameraGirl said...

You have so many great doggy friends but it's Patti who has stolen my heart. :)

Serline said...

More colorful and interesting than their humans, probably ;-P

Judy said...

Wonderful dogs!!

Lara said...

I think the Shi Tzu is my favorite!