Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Colors of Nature


Red Dirt
Green Fields
Blue Sky

13 comments:

Mari said...

I love the colors and the calm, peaceful look of this one!

Serline said...

And gray gates that invite you to enter and enjoy the tranquility...

EG CameraGirl said...

I feel like I want to drive along that path...except I'm pretty sure I'd be trespassing. OOPS!

Mersad said...

Very nicely framed!

Sharon said...

Beautiful shot. Makes me want to follow the road.

Randy said...

That really is beautiful and so peaceful looking.

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. I love the red dirt and the contrast.

And thank you for your kind comments :)

Sharon Creech said...

Another pure photo. Love it.

tracy said...

You must be lovin' all that GREEN. The only green here is the envy I'm getting looking at this.

Kerri Farley said...

What a wonderful capture!

Magpie said...

You framed this picture wonderfully! I just want to walk down that road.

Brenda's Arizona said...

Love this! Just be sure to take your shoes off before walking on the white carpet...

Lara said...

I've been away from your blog far too long. Too much life going on! I remember being on this road with grandmother and grandad. Prolly even you!