I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
10 comments:
That's a great classic old church!
Looks like something from a movie! Great shot.
Love the framing here. The classic structure comes off really well.
Love this simple, classic structure.
If someone says "country church" to me this is exactly what I picture in my mind.
This looks like so many of the country churches I grew up around. Beautiful photo!
It's just like going back in time. These old churches have such beauty.
I confess that when I see white clapboard churches I think of New England not of Texas! I like learning about Texas, Kathy!
It's beautiful and has an amazing postcardish effect. Hee hee! I know how you love that kind of thingish. :)
Post card is right! Sweet, Kathy.
Post a Comment