Series 5 in the Canton First Monday Trade Days posts.
The Parakeet Lady in Dog Alley
A snack shop proprietor in Dog Alley scoops up a double-dipped waffle cone
of Blue Bell ice cream just for me!
Pretty Mama Fashionista
Winner of my best-dressed award
Duckman picks the cream of the crop for this lady who is restocking her pond after a harsh winter.
Thanks for sticking with me this week. One more day to go in the series and I've saved the best for last. So come back tomorrow for Canton Babies and I'll tell you right now they are not human children!

8 comments:
Phew, when I saw the photo, I thought she was picking up the main ingredient for Duck a l'Orange ;-P
I'm pretty sure I would be bestest buddies with the ice cream lady. :) That's how I get my calcium.
It's been so much fun! So glad we got to tag along. Can't wait to see what you found for tomorrow.
I've enjoyed this tour. And that cone looks so good, I think I'll take the kids for ice cream this weekend!
I think I'd cozy up to the ice cream lady but, I'd also take a look at what fashionista had to offer. I love the cliff-hanger for tomorrow. I'll be back.
These are great but I can't wait for tomorrows post! The ice cream looks yummy.
It looks like such a fun flea market!
Duckman looks like he carries ducks around like that all the time. :))
Post a Comment