Saturday, June 19, 2010

Today's Bounty 331/365



Today's haul from the farmers market (clockwise from upper left): red butter lettuce, eggplant, Arizona yellow peaches, fingerling potatoes, yellow squash, and tomatoes.

5/100 Strangers ( Guy, the tomato man) appears today on FKH Photo Journal.

5 comments:

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

Are the fingering potatoes like normal potatoes?

Veg look so lovely in the photo.

Magpie said...

This all looks so delicious!! Those tomatoes look so ripe and juicy. Mmmmm good.

Sharon said...

Good job! This makes a wonderful photo and the food looks delicious.

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

Hi Kathy,

I think, I mean I think, chicken wire is used in many timber walk ways to make it less slippery,

When I was young in Borneo, I was wary of walking on usch walkways over creeks. Sometimes the timber is rotten and one might just the unlucky person to step through and fall in.

Mari said...

What wonderful looking produce!