Saturday, June 5, 2010
Farmers Market 317/365
The farmers market is always filled with lots of color, colorful people and friendly dogs. These tomatoes were sold by a new vendor from Casa Grande. I ate two of them when I got home and they were juicy and delish. My friend and I admired the cupcake lady's black and white polka dot tablecloth with a hot pink skirt. The salsa sign is my favorite, and the dog spotted a bird just as I snapped the picture.
For my special treat from today's market, visit my other blog, FKH PHOTO JOURNAL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Nice batch of photos, that sum up the farmers market well!
Looks like a fun day. What time do they open up? Is there a farm there named Crooked Sky Farms? That's the one I like to go to when they're at our farmer's market. Keep having fun!!
Love the Farmer's Market! Lots to see, do, and eat!
Those are nice shots of the farmers market!
Re: to your question, I do ask permission to take a strangers photo and I let them know that it will go on my blog. I also give them my card (I don't have a business) with the blogs address, etc. I don't get a signed release. If you're interested in the project, it's called 100 Strangers. You can find information at 100strangers.com or at Flickr.
I love going to the Farmer's Market. You can't beat the vegetables and there's always someone with a huge pot of boiled peanuts. These are great photos, Kathy!
Thanks for your visit and comment! Yes, there will be more pictures of the puppies coming this week. :)
I love attending farmers markets. It is the best place to get fresh produce!
Post a Comment