Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Moo Cards 327/365
My order of Moo Cards arrived today. They are small business cards and in one order you can upload as many as 100 photos to be placed in an order of 100 cards. You can find them at moo.com. I decided to use them to give to people I approach for the 100 Strangers project. You'll probably recognize some of these photos. They all came from this blog.
Stranger 4/100 appears today on FKH Photo Journal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Those are really neat, and what a good idea to give them to your 100 strangers.
What fun!! I'll have to definitely check that out. Headed to see what's on FKH. :)
All the cards together make a beautiful shot and a jumble of colors as well!
That sounds like a great idea, Kathy.
The cards are so pretty. They would be nice to have in a small box to carry some with you to write little notes to give to friends with e-mails or special invitation etc. Good luck in meeting 100 strangers. I was tempted but I do not go out enough to mingle. You are a very outgoing, amicable person you will be successful with this project. Let me know. I would like to see what your camera sees. The weekend is approaching again, have a nice one. T.
That is so neat. What is the stranger project?
Interesting, I'll have to check them out!
Post a Comment