Monday, June 14, 2010
Dr. Cutiepie 326/365
After starting the 100 Strangers Project I've decided I need to work on my portraiture. So today took me to Dr. Cutiepie's office for my annual GYN exam. This guy has been my doc for about 15 years since taking over from my former doctor when he retired. He still seems just as young as the day I first met him. And he is as kind as he is cute. You can see it in his eyes. I obviously can't call him a stranger but he was more than happy to allow me to take his pic and put it on my 365 Project blog. I realized after I got home I should have turned off the flash and it probably would have eliminated that shadow on the left side of his head and the shiny spot on his forehead. Oh, well, it's a learning process, right? My other doctor is also a very handsome young man. I'll shoot him at our next visit. Now that I'm officially a senior (yuk!), I've decided I deserve to have all my doctors be good- looking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
He is cute and looks nice too. Good combo for a Dr!
Okay...his name isn't really Cutiepie is it???
Smiles! What fun you have at the GYN office!
Well you really do have courage. I would have a harder time asking my gyn for a shot than a total stranger. :)
I think you are going to do very well with your 365 photos!
Post a Comment