Saturday, June 26, 2010

Baaaaaa 339/365



This little baby goat and his cousin, perhaps, were on display at the farmers market today adding some authenticity to a booth which sells goat cheeses.  Baby goats are so cute ~ about the size of puppies.

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Look at his beautiful eyes! This is really a great picture. I'm not very good with animals and people as subjects and I envy people who can get this kind of shot. Makes me think I can reach out and touch him.

Sharon said...

My, what big eyes you have!

Magpie said...

Great shot, Kathy. I have a picture of a baby goat from my ramblings around Strawberry. I'll post it so you can take a look. I see how close you are coming to your 365th day...will this blog go away then? :(

fredamans said...

AAAWWWW!

Unknown said...

What a cutie-pie!

Mersad said...

Very cute!!!

Tracy said...

He's cute, and a little sad at being caged maybe?