I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
8 comments:
Very cool, though not sure I'd want a rooster in my yard. Still a great shot!
That looks like a big..rooster. Hehe. You must live in a very interesting neighborhood!
I like it. This is a very original ornamental idea with the rooster, but I like the red flowers in the background too.
Notaphotographer: I was visiting a friend and this is her neighbor's yard!
Maia: The red flowers are bougainvillea.
Yes, I think yard art reveals a LOT about the owner, usually that they have a good sense of humour. :)
That's a nice find Kathy!
Yard art can be quite interesting. This is a great shot!
Greetings from Juneau, Alaska!
Definitely unique.:)
Post a Comment