Monday, April 19, 2010

What Am I? 270/365



What am I?  Take a guess and find out if you're right when Tuesday's post goes on line tomorrow evening!
There are no prizes for being right - just self-satisfaction.

Another question for today (which I will answer now):  Where does the term eagle eye or hawkeye come from?

Answer:  Because eagles, hawks and other raptors can spot a rabbit in grass from as far as two miles away!  Pretty amazing, eh?

6 comments:

Magpie said...

This looks like some kind of a stuffed animal...maybe a cat of some sort??

Mari said...

Hmmm - some sort of critter. Is it alive or stuffed? I just don't know!

Lara said...

I think I know, but it wouldn't be fair for me to guess.

Jama said...

Stuff animal? someone's hair?

Suburban Girl said...

Don't know what it is but it sure reminds me of the hair on my little Pomeranian. :)

fredamans said...

A Lion or Tiger stuffed animal, and that is his/her fur!