Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Phoenix City Hall 265-365
Just so you don't think all the buildings in Phoenix are old, this is our city's 20-story municipal building. It was a two-year construction project with construction completed and building opening in 1994. This is SOOC (straight out of the camera for my friends who aren't bloggies) with not even any cropping. Since I practically had to lay on the sidewalk to get this shot, the angle precludes a view of the ultramodern abstract sculpture representing the phoenix rising from the ashes on the top of the building. I'll do that one another day.
One hundred days to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I love this shot - the angle, the lines of the building are so beautiful!
Yes, the angle here makes the picture. Great shot, Kathy. Can't wait to see the Phoenix.
Congratulations on 265 days!
Cool shot! I love the perspective!
Your municipal building is really gorgeous.
Wow, what an impressive mix of lines in that photo. Even the contrails add their 2 cents.
Oh, my. The trigonometry or algebra or geometry or whatever in this picture is just awesome. Perfect shot.
Post a Comment