This is a fun place in Historic Downtown Glendale, AZ (a suburb of Phoenix). For a look at Papa Ed's mailbox, please go to my extra photos blog at FKH Photo Journal.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
16 comments:
The colorful decorations make it such a welcoming place to visit!
I don't think I could pass up that gate to walk in! What a happy looking place!
Love the bright yellows and pinks! I'm sure kids of all ages are drawn to this place! Great pic!
That pink looks almost edible against the bright blue.
Pa Pa Eds looks fun!
Wow I love this place it is so nice to hang in here. Happy weekend!
CC~Stuff toys
You were so close yet so far from us!
Since my papa's name was Ed, this place holds a special meaning for me. It's also very cute. My papa Ed would have loved it.
Oh, this looks like a yummy escape!
Classic ice cream place... very nostalgic.
Very colourful! I bet the place is very popular on a hot day.
That place looks really yummy! :)
Happy CC weekend
from Casa!
BLOGitsePHOTOS
Really colorful photo! Bet the ice cream's good too!
It's almost ice cream time of year in Minnesota. Almost...
I love this Kathy!
So perfect for Color Carnival :-)
Such a happy place to be! Perfect choice for Color Carnival.
Wishing you a happy week.
Mrs.M
Post a Comment