Friday, April 16, 2010
Library Card 267/365
I got a new library card this week and I think it's the most beautiful library card I've ever seen. What a great piece of graphic art of a phoenix made especially for Phoenix! Does your city have a neat library card?
Martha, this is especially for you!
This photograph has been included in THE COLOR CARNIVAL meme. For other snazzy colorful photos, visit them HERE.
I'll try to remember to answer questions as they come up.
Yes, Maia, gerbera daisies grow in the dirt here. Those were from my neighbor's front yard. I grow very few flowers but I photograph many!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
Wow, when you do something you really go all out! What a great colorful image! Thanks for playing along this week Kathy. Hope we'll see you around at Color Carnival often :-)
That is an awesome library card!! You're right - great graphic image. I'll have to take a picture of mine and post it for you to see. Not nearly so cool. Have a great weekend!
Wow - that is really cool! Our card is just white with blue writing on it.
No kidding. That is a really colorful library card!
That's one neat card! mine is just a plain card with encoded information, or just use the identity card.
Our city is called Newcastle so I suppose we could have splashed out with a New Castle on our library cards. Sadly, this is not the case!
This is SO colorful! My library card is a piece of >>>>>!
Somebody in Phoenix is a genius! What a great card.
Wow , Really cool library card !
My library card has a picture on Halmstad (the town i live in).
Have a nice weekend !
No, my library card is pretty ordinary. But this looks like your library is a friendly and fun place to spend some time.
Wow, that is pretty snazzy!
beautiful! my town don't even have a library :(
That's a cool library card, been a while since I've been to the library, don't know if we have fancy ones too... perfect for the CC... :)
Post a Comment