I think everyone has one - a drawer that you just dig through to find that one
unmistakable item that you need once in a blue moon!
Thanks to all those who answered my plea for help in yesterday's post.
As of now there are no two answers which are the same!
Perhaps some more suggestions will come in in days to come.

6 comments:
You've got some colorful items in that drawer!
Every so often I attempt to straighten out my junk drawer...but to no avail. My Aunt Jean had a junk closet that she called her Fibber McGee closet.
Yours is neat compared to mine! lol
Do I dare admit I have an entire room like that!? I often refer to it as our art studio, but who am I kidding!
Kathy...please stop by The Middle Sister and pick up your Sunshine Award!
Your drawer contains so many colourful items!
I have not one but a couple of junk drawers.
Post a Comment