I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
11 comments:
Beautiful rose!
This is such a simple, beautiful rose. Nice shot!! The color is wonderful. Just as I remember it.
Beautiful rose, what a lovely color.
Nothing but stunning!
Such detail! Beautiful.
Such delicate beauty!
Divine!
Beautiful! I LOVE the colour!
Very nice SOOC. I love the detail of the stamen...pistol? I forget my plant biology.
wonderful shot! What a beautiful color!
A lovely rose. I am rather prone to the over-use of my cropping tool!
Post a Comment