Monday, January 11, 2016

Just Like Texas


While driving around yesterday through a neighborhood which had a lot of horse properties, I came across this rusty tractor posing as yard art at a home.  For a moment I thought I was dreaming I was back in Texas!

8 comments:

Sharon said...

That would make me look twice too! However, there is a home near me that has a military tank in the front yard.

Paula said...

I see they have their wagon wheel too. We had a water drilling rig in our side yard in San Antonio. Of course there was a story as to why it was there and it's been told in my blog. lol

Suburban Girl said...

It looks like it is there to stay!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

i like the cactus and i wonder if the tractor came in that color or was painted to make it more like art.

EG CameraGirl said...

Hmmm. Seems a bit strange for a lawn ornament for such a small front yard.

TexWisGirl said...

so cute - except the gravel yard gives it away as az. :)

Kate said...

Enjoy the muted colors in this photo.

A Colorful World said...

I enjoy seeing mining implements, farm implements and other yard "art" all over the place. This was a nice find. Yep...a reminder of Texas! Maybe that's where they are from. :-)