Thursday, January 21, 2016

Blue Shoe


Last Saturday my daughter and I drove to Mesa, a Phoenix suburb on the east side of the metropolis, to visit a boutique she was interested in seeing.  Mesa has become a somewhat "artsy" town and we both loved this giant blue shoe on a sidewalk corner right in the middle of the Art Walk in downtown Mesa.

11 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

I love that shoe too. I wonder if it comes in my size :) Great shot!

TexWisGirl said...

funky.

eileeninmd said...

LOL, cool sculpture. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

I LOVE THIS

Sharon said...

I was just there last night to see a National Geographic presentation at the arts center but, I missed the blue shoe. I did some pieces along Main Street that were lit from inside. I may have to go back sometime and investigate further. It's hard for me to believe that I lived in Mesa for many years. It seems so different when I go out there now.

Suburban Girl said...

Looks like Cinderella lost a shoe again...or maybe this time it is a stepsister's shoe!

EG CameraGirl said...

I hope I never meet the woman who wears that size! LOL

Kate said...

Sounds like Mesa is definitely changing, at least according to Sharon. Interesting shoe!!

SRQ said...

A blue shoe….of all things?! I wonder how it's going over with the community.

A Colorful World said...

I haven't been to Mesa...should check it out!

Anonymous said...

My daughter would love this town. Posh.