I've been spending quite a bit of time recently driving through neighborhoods looking for the perfect place to live. A few days ago I spotted this big blow-up Arizona Cardinals player in the front yard of a house. The owners must be big fans.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
5 comments:
show us a few pics of the homes and neighborhoods. as a once upon a time Realtor, i love photos of homes
Yep, I'm sure they are very big fans. :) Best of luck finding the perfect place!
The blow-up looks pretty menacing, just as the Cardinals have been this season!
I'd say so, that is quite a display!
We do that at times even though we aren't looking to move. Hope you find just the home that suits you.
Post a Comment