Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Little Red


During my wandering this past week I stumbled upon this little red building sitting off to the side of a house not far from where my daughter lives.  It's in an area of horse properties so I'm imagining that it's some sort of tack shed.  It's a little worse for the wear but provides a pretty spot of color among the palm trees and desert landscaping.

10 comments:

Sharon said...

It also makes a nice photo! It's not the kind of building you expect to see in the heart of the city.

Paula said...

I like it.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

i like it. i love old rustic anything

TexWisGirl said...

ooh, ooh! perfect!

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

I like all things hanging there.

Cheryl @ TFD said...

what a great looking shed! I love the red and rustic look.

Kate said...

These buildings with a little wear and tear make wonderful photo images!

Stephanie said...

I love it! It would be nice as a painting.

SRQ said...

For photography purposes, I love the weathered look! Nice find.

A Colorful World said...

It's a great old building! Just love it!