Friday, January 1, 2016
Happy New Year From Arizona!
Happy New Year Blogger Friends! I have finally made to move back to Arizona, although I am far from settled. I am staying with my daughter and grandson until the property in Texas closes -- which should be this next week, although working with a federal agency on a real estate transaction is a lesson in patience! -- and I can find a new home. Real estate inventory is small this time of the year but it should be picking up in a month or two.
I've taken few photos since my arrival a couple weeks ago but earlier this week my grandson and I went to Tucson to visit the Arizona Sonora Desert Museum. We had a great time and for the next few days I'll show you mostly the animals we saw there, including some fabulous birds. But to welcome the new year, above is pictured what I believe is the Santa Catalina Indian Paintbrush, which to me is an example of nature's own fireworks, a fitting start for a new year celebration!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Good to hear from you! Sorry the sale is not complete yet...but glad it will be soon! The desert museum sounds fascinating and, if the above photo is any indication, it was colourful. I look forward to your photos.
Happy New Year to you too !
Welcome back to AZ and Happy New Year to you! I'll look forward to your photos from desert museum. I love their aviary there and the hummingbird compound. I bet you got some great shots.
Happy New Year Kathy. I wish you all the best in the year and good luck with the real estate transaction.
Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography
What a relief to get back to AZ, I'd bet. Rushing to catch an airplane. Will get settled soon and try to catch up with you. Have a wonderful 2016 with your family!!
Wishing you a good new year.
Happy new year!
sorry for the delays but glad you made it there! and hope the rest will settle soon as it should. yup, i thought of fireworks right away when i saw your photo. :)
I forgot to say, looks like you are leaving the old homeplace in wonderful hands! Sounds like an amazing young man and family.
Post a Comment