Thursday, January 28, 2016
A (Big) Bundle of Love
Truman, my granddog, a sweet boxer, decided he wanted to help me do my proofreading but unfortunately he pooped out after the first page!
I closed remotely today (Wednesday) on the property in Texas after a five-month escrow! Amazing. Think twice before selling a property in which the government might have an interest (this one was the USDA) if you want a quick close. Tomorrow I have the final walkthrough on the new house in Phoenix with closing scheduled for Friday (a five-day close). I'll be returning to Texas on Wednesday to retrieve my trusted Truck since she will come in so handy in this move and of course that means another three-day drive between East Texas and Arizona. So I'll be scarce for the next few weeks as I move into a new house and get settled but I'll try to visit as often as possible and perhaps will have time for a random posting. Don't forget me! I shall return!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
can't wait to see the chronicle of the move with pics.. glad it has closed and you will soon have a new home
As I've said before, "You don't waste any time!" I am so happy that all of these many details are coming together for you. Safe travels!
You must be feeling relieved that you are close to settling into your new home! We'll be waiting for your return!
Lovely lovely granddog Truman!
These are very exciting news about moving to Phoenix to the new house. That is a big change in your life. I will be here waiting for you, dear Kathy!
adorable!!!
congrats on 1st closing! good luck with the 2nd! and do be safe!
Well... good luck with all of that. I hate moving!!
Sweet pup!
Such a sweet pup! Oh, be safe, and have a wonderful trip! I'm so happy for you!
Truman is simply adorable! Drive safely and enjoy the trip!
What a shot! You couldn't have posed him better.
Hope your move goes smoothly and Phoenix treats you well.
Cute dog shot and pose. I went and looked at your previous posts. I have been rather busy to visit blogs lately. Nice to see all your wonderful images.
Post a Comment