Monday, June 8, 2015

Seen Along the Roadside


Queen Ann's Lace and Vetch

I am leaving today for a week-long trip into Central Texas.  I've posted photos to be published while I'm away but I won't be commenting until I return at the end of the week.

13 comments:

MadSnapper n Beau said...

I love the small splashes of pink in the white lace. enjoy your trip and stay safe

Gail Dixon said...

So that's Vetch! I knew the name but couldn't remember what they looked like. Very pretty photo. Hope you have a nice time traveling. Be safe.

Birdman said...

You leave us with a good one. LOVE the lace.

Sharon said...

Beautiful wildflowers! Have a great trip!

TexWisGirl said...

oh, do enjoy!!!

Judy said...

I like that name, Queen Ann's Lace. Vetch is much prettier than it sounds.
Happy Trails!

EG CameraGirl said...

I do love Queen Anne's Lace...as long as it doesn't try to grow in my gardens! Enjoy your time in central Texas!

Kate said...

Roadside blossoms are always a joy to see while driving.

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Pretty! Have a safe trip!

Paula said...

Pretty picture. Enjoy your trip.

Randy said...

Nice touches of color.

Stephanie said...

Lovely with a touch of purples in the mix.

A Colorful World said...

Lovely Queen Anne's Lace...hope you are having a great trip!