Wednesday, June 17, 2015

The Reader on the Courthouse Square


A few days ago when I posted a photo of the Jasper County Courthouse I intended to include this photo in the same post.  I just discovered that I failed to do so, so I guess you could say better late than never.  I just hope someone is watching out for the condition of the bench he sits on!

12 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

yup! that bench looks a bit bowed! :)

Stephanie said...

That bench could use an update. I like the sculpture.

Randy said...

Nice sculpture.

Mersad said...

Nice sculpture. Looks good placed on that bench, but I also hope that the bench holds...

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

MadSnapper n Beau said...

the statue will last forever, but he may need a new bench now and then.

Suburban Girl said...

Oh dear, I hope no one sits next to him!

EG CameraGirl said...

Yup, He's going to "out live" that bench for sure!

Birdman said...

This bench will meet its demise before this fellow.

Sharon said...

I enjoy seeing statues like this that seem to blend in with every day life.

Judy said...

I had a comment in mind but I see that Sharon beat me to it. She does that all the time. Ha!

Paula said...

Looks like every one agrees the bench needs looking after and the statue is fine.

A Colorful World said...

Beautiful sculpture.... such works sitting on benches are always great to see.