Sunday, February 10, 2013

First United Methodist Church - Corsicana, Tx



14 comments:

Suburban Girl said...

I'm beginning to thing visiting Texas must be like visiting Europe with all this gorgeous architecture.

Amy Burzese said...

Beautiful church. Church building architecture is so appealing. I like the white, but straddle the fence on painting stone. Great find!

Sharon said...

A very beautiful church with a traditional look to it.

Kate said...

That's a pretty impressive church; great architecture.

TexWisGirl said...

wow! really pretty!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

fantastic, really a beautiful church. love all the spires and steeples and windows.

Judy said...

That is a beauty!

Beth said...

The church is beautiful!

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Beautiful church and I love the spires!

EG CameraGirl said...

Lovely curves on the windows and arches.

Randy said...

That is one beautiful church.

Anonymous said...

So pretty, love all the white! =)

Pia said...

You have so much wonderful buildings in Texas. This is a very beautiful church!

Deb said...

I love Corsicanna...my Dad lives outside of town...