Saturday, February 23, 2013
Caption This - Week 3
What do you think this little bluebird, fresh out of his bath, is squawking about? Give me your best caption and come back next Saturday to read all the comments from other funloving bloggers.
Last week's captions were hilarious! I loved them and I had problems picking my favorites. After a lot of eeny-meenie-miney-mo, here's the top 5 list:
1. "Needs salt" - Randy of Santa Fe Daily Photo
2. "Mom says I've got to chew 100 times BEFORE I swallow. It's gonna be a looOOOoong day" - TexWisGirl of The Run *A*Round Ranch Report
3. "Hmph! Crab grass AGAIN!" - Marie of A Colorful World
4. "Have you any Grey Poupon?" - Madge of The View From Right Here
5. "Sure could use some shrimp and grits with this!" - Kate of Visual St. Paul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
Slpish, splash, I was taking a bath....
Great captions from last week.
"Hey, give me back my bath towel!"
i can't figure out how i missed the last weeks shot... like all the captions. I am just not good at captions...
Man that water was cold.
Who's idea was it to do this Polar Bear plunge? If I end up with pneumonia, I'll know who to blame.
laughing at madge's from last week. too cute!
today's is just 'towel, please! TOWEL!'
Hey Myrtle... Throw me a towel.
I am giving up this time on caption. I can't figure out. Today my creativity is zero. I love this picture so much, I even can't express it with words.
Beautiful, so beautiful.
Oh, I love the other captions too! This is fun! Sorry you have been so busy. Here's a caption for the bluebird:
"Myrtle! Are you doing a load of laundry? I ran out of hot water AGAIN!"
I've just been to the salon, what do you think?
"Ah, shut up!" AND who took my towel?"
"A little privacy, PLEASE!"
Love this theme of yours! So much fun to read the proposed captions.
It looks like his wing is reaching back... "I've got an itch right. Back. Here."
Post a Comment