I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
14 comments:
Your donkeys are better than mine! Lol. That's a great shot and title. Here's to both of us getting back to normal soon.
they love you... so sweet, i love how the cow has her knees together, so prim and proper and posed...
You seem to have their undivided attention.
that just made me smile! :D
Too funny and great capture!
I just love how they look so serious. :)
OMG... That is just too cool!! Love those guys faces!!
Love this!
Adorable! Donkeys are so cute.
I love this post !!! :)) Yours. Have a nice weekend.
What a cute group. Looks like they need a pooper scooper out there.
This is such a great shot!!! They all seem pretty interested in you! :)
Awww, just look at those sweet faces!
Sweet seems to come to mind, but are they?
Post a Comment