This is great! I was amazed when we were down in Galveston at how many people did not pick up after their dogs on the beach. We never left the beach house without a doggie bag.
I get mad when people don't use them...and even madder about a local trend where people clean up after their pet then throw it into the woods or along the road. If you bothered to clean it up, dispose of it properly for heaven's sake.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
13 comments:
Every city needs these.
This is great! I was amazed when we were down in Galveston at how many people did not pick up after their dogs on the beach. We never left the beach house without a doggie bag.
we have these in all our parks here and in the preserves.. great shot of this one.
Great idea! Love the photo.
We have these too, and it really irks me to see how many people don't bother to use them.
nice of them to provide that.
Great idea. One of my best friends used to live there but she doesn't have a dog.
That's a good thing!
I get mad when people don't use them...and even madder about a local trend where people clean up after their pet then throw it into the woods or along the road. If you bothered to clean it up, dispose of it properly for heaven's sake.
For it to stay friendly, the owners better do what they are told!!
I so approve of these doggie bags.
Every town shoud be so dog friendly. And every dog owner should use the bags.
A doggone good idea!
Post a Comment