Saturday, February 9, 2013
Caption This
Okay, Blogger Friends, it's time to put on your caption cap and contribute your best caption for this photo. In fact, I think I'd like to make Caption This a weekly staple of this blog. So from now on (but probably not forever) Saturday evenings will be Kaptioning with Kathy. You have all week to be creative and next Saturday I'll give a recap of the previous week's photo and captions and give you a new one to work on. So kick back and relax and drag out your humor and return next Saturday to see how your caption stood up with others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
i'm not good at this at all, but the 1st thing that came to mind was a line from the movie 'Heart and Souls', 'Smile, you remember what that is? Open your mouth, show your teeth!' heheheee
nothing comes to mind, if you smell sawdust burning it is me thinking.
'why, yes! i did give up smoking. but, no, my name's not joe.'
I am scared of the dentist.
"C'mon over here, gimmy a little kiss"
The first thing that popped into my mind was, "I'd walk a mile for a camel".
I know, not very original.
"Say cheese!!!"
Not very original, but most definitely the very first thing that came to mind, when I saw this beautiful face!
What a great shot this is!
"I'm getting my uppers replaced today".
I"m not very good at this but my thought was "Smile you're on Candid Camera".
They're my new dentures.
I would give a caption Talkative. That is what came on my mind when I saw this picture.
Picture is great! I love it so very much.
"How about my Crest smile?"
And then did you know what she said!!
Rent-a-camel? Yuk, yuk!
Post a Comment