Saturday, February 16, 2013
Caption This - Week 2
Welcome to Week 2 of Caption This where I ask you, my blogger friends, to write a caption for today's photo. This one should evoke some great humor. You have all week, but be sure to come back next week to see my top picks for favorite caption.
Accolades for last week's captions go to:
1. "I'm getting my uppers replaced today" - Birdman of pORTcITYdAILYpHOTO
2. "And then did you know what she said" - Kate of Visual St. Paul
3. "I'd walk a mile for a camel" - Judy of Prescott Area Daily Photo (Judy's post this morning featured a photo from 1923 of a tobacco salesman whose car had a sign on it bearing that same slogan.)
Thanks to all of you who participated and I hope you each have a caption to add to this silly giraffe photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



18 comments:
Being vegan is really pretty good!
"Need's salt"
Yummy! Nothing beats eating your greens.
'mom says i've got to chew 100 times BEFORE i swallow...it's gonna be a looOOOoong day...'
loved the 'uppers' from last week!
What's that you say? There's a bit of something stuck in my teeth?
"I thought you said this stuff was tasty"
Two wonderful portraits Kathy. Wish I could think of a caption but I have enjoyed reading everyone elses.
Ok, I try again to create a new caption for this fantastic B&W picture.
And after my dessert I will take a nap.
Indulgence on its highest stage.
"Pleasure Helps Your Disposition"
I don't have a caption...used up all my creativity writing my own post for today (which really wasn't very creative at all, so I didn't need much). But just wanted to tell you that you do a great job catching these animals' personalities. Great pictures (this one and the last week's one too!).
I love giraffes. "Gettin' my daily fiber".
I do love to read the captions others come up with!!
"Hmph! Crab grass AGAIN!"
Love this idea! I'll be joining in whenever I can!
Have you any Grey Poupon? Great shot...
What a wonderful photograph this is, Kathy!
Such a sweet expression.
"Who, me????"
Had to give it another try...
Sure could use some shrimp and grits with this!
Great cropping on the giraffe's shot!
Post a Comment