Saturday, June 13, 2015

Whiskers


14 comments:

MadSnapper n Beau said...

love the photo and the whiskers and the beautiful green eye

Birdman said...

Wonderful portrait.LOVE kitties! Meow.

TexWisGirl said...

a most WONDERFUL portrait!

Judy said...

Very sweet!

Sharon said...

This is an adorable photo! I love it.

Kate said...

You photographed or cropped this photo beautifully. Each hair and whisker is finely defined.

Paula said...

Today must be cat day. I have always been a cat person. Sometime my daughter and I try to think of all the names of cats we've had over the years.

Stephanie said...

Beautful portrait!

Randy said...

Beautiful shot.

EG CameraGirl said...

Pretty kitty!

Jeanne said...

Oh that's a beauty. You know how I love kitties!!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Kathy, what a special photo of a little darling. So sweet!
CM

Unknown said...

Looks like Josie!

Lara

Gunn said...

What a beautiful model!