Friday, June 12, 2015

Babies and Baby Mamas


A few weekends back a neighbor asked if I would feed his dogs and cats for him while he was away for a few days.  The first evening I pulled up to his place his cows were along the driveway checking me out.  I don't think there's any doubt who this baby belongs to.


I'm sure the above baby has the same Baby Daddy as the one above.  A few more generations and the babies will be solid black just like their daddies.

9 comments:

MadSnapper n Beau said...

I LOVE COWS... I REALLY LOVE COWS and these are sooooo sweet... i like the brown and black freckles and hope they don't ever turn all black... if i were feeding their pets, there cows would be getting petted...

TexWisGirl said...

so very beautiful they are!!!! love their mottled patterns!

Sharon said...

What cute freckled babies!

A Colorful World said...

They are just beautiful!

Kate said...

Those cows and calves are very good looking!

Judy said...

You have made some wonderful cow portraits! Beautiful!

Randy said...

Sweet little babies.

EG CameraGirl said...

I've never before seen cattle with spots like this!

Unknown said...

I love cows!

Lara