Such history and I bet many stories that window has seen. I love old brick and wood - so warm looking. HA! I am desperately searching warmth seeing it is still -20C around here!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
12 comments:
What a beautiful shot of this old timer window.
oh this is something else. Beautiful!
That is the kind of window that I love to find. What a gorgeous picture you have made with it.
Beautiful textures and shapes!!
I wonder what peered out from it at one time?:)
love it, very out of the ordinary.
my goodness, that's beautiful! i think you take some of the best doorway and window shots!
Such history and I bet many stories that window has seen. I love old brick and wood - so warm looking. HA! I am desperately searching warmth seeing it is still -20C around here!
Kate said it before me...and I so agree!
did the color fade away? Visiting after a long time of absence.
I like the texture.
Oh, just LOVE this, Kathy!
Post a Comment