Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day


Residential neighborhood, Nacogdoches, Texas

9 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

And now the whole world knows! ;)

Happy Valentine's Day, Kathy!

Judy said...

Meredith is lucky to get such a big Valentine! Now if he would just finish painting the garage.

Sharon said...

Now that is one very large Valentine! I hope Meredith feels the same!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

wow... Happy Valentine Day

TexWisGirl said...

oh, wow!

DeniseinVA said...

That is not only adorable but a real cute 'card'. Great photo Kathy! Happy Valentine's Day :)

Jo's World said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Kathy!

Sub-zero weather here today and I don't have one good thing to say about it! Just turn up the furnace and pray for spring. I'm mostly glad I don't live in Boston!

Cheers,

Jo

Randy said...

That is really sweet.

Amy Burzese said...

Sweet. I'm sure Meredith appreciates the sentiment. Hopefully, she likes that periwinkle too.