I totally agree with you!! Happy Valentine's Day to you, too. After today come visit me for the next two weeks at my Mazatlán blog: http://kate-mazatlanmexico.blogspot.com/
Wow- that's a beautiful building. I'm glad to see a library open..ours around here are suffering financially and are open just a few days a week. I think it's sad to watch the libraries and post offices closing.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
9 comments:
beautiful
That is a perfect building for a library.
It makes a perfect location for a library.
nice, solid brick!
I find 'grapeland' a humorous name for a town. Every state has them, especially going rural
Very nice.
I totally agree with you!! Happy Valentine's Day to you, too. After today come visit me for the next two weeks at my Mazatlán blog:
http://kate-mazatlanmexico.blogspot.com/
I agree! This building looks well-worth preserving.
Wow- that's a beautiful building. I'm glad to see a library open..ours around here are suffering financially and are open just a few days a week. I think it's sad to watch the libraries and post offices closing.
Post a Comment