This is an adorable picture.I love those big bright eyes. That's a nice green pasture for them out with the cows and cow poop. Our pastures are still all brown.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
14 comments:
oh, such sweeties, though...
Free fertilizer... :) Cute pair!
Love those sweet donks!
Jo and Gang
This is way too cute - love it
Love to you -Kelly
I've Become My Mother
Aww...love them...
looks like cow patties galore... wonder if dried they would burn like the buffalo chips did. great shot as always...
Great capture! They are just to darn cute!
These guys are so cute but, I see what you mean. Tread carefully in this area.
This is an adorable picture.I love those big bright eyes. That's a nice green pasture for them out with the cows and cow poop. Our pastures are still all brown.
That is quite an obstacle course but I don't think they care where they step. Cute guys.
Oh dear, that is quite the obstacle course indeed.
I love your animals. I bet they couldn't care less about what they step in. lol
A beautiful inquisitive face!
Lol!, donkey ears always make me smile!
Post a Comment