Saturday, March 2, 2013

Caption This - Week 4


This coach has a very serious thought here.  What do you think the text in the speech bubble should read?


Last week's top captions go to:

1.  Whose idea was it to do this Polar Bear plunge?  If I end up with pneumonia, I'll know who to blame.
Sharon at Phoenix Daily Photo

2.  Hey Myrtle.  Throw me a towel.
Jeanne at In Search Of

3.  Myrtle!  Are you doing a load of laundry?  I ran out of hot water AGAIN!
Marie at A Colorful World

4.  I've got an itch right.  Back.  Here.
Lara at One Lit Chick

8 comments:

Randy said...

I hope it didn't just hear that.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

I have the ball in my hand, what are you doing?

Kate said...

Good captions from last week.

This week: Where's the damn ball?!

For a minute I thought I was on Jim Klenke's blog since his favorite topics and athletes often in red attire. Have a good Sunday.

Amy Burzese said...

Great photo. I'm so bad at this creative stuff.

Judy said...

Oh oh...what was that ripping sound.

Beth said...

LOL loved all of the comments!

TexWisGirl said...

i like the last week's 'myrtle!' comments! :)

'i've been standing like this so long, my feet have sunk into the ground.'

A Colorful World said...

How funny that two of us decided quite independently that his wife's name should be Myrtle! :-)

For this week, not really familiar with softball much, so I'm a little stumped. How about "Did I lock the front door?"