What excuse do you think this Civil War renactor is giving for eating a hamburger and drinking a Sunkist orange drink at a local East Texas festival? Submit your caption in your comment and be sure to check back next week to see all the great captions that I'm sure your blogger friends will contribute.
Last week's greatest caption awards go to:
1. "Hey guys! Look what I found ... a buffet" - Sandra from Mad Snapper
2. "Geez! Late for breakfast, again!" - TexWisGirl from The Run*A*Round Ranch Report
3. "Those birds haven't left anything worthwhile in there ... or let's see ... was I here yesterday?" - Sharon from Phoenix Daily Photo
4. "Mine eyes have seen the glory" - Beth from Day by Day with Beth Marie



10 comments:
'hey! at least it's not diet!' :)
Look! My Confederate Money still busy stuff!
And the Yankees thought they won!
Momma never made food like this.
What? you didn't know they had Sunkist during the Civil War?
If they'd had Sunkist drinks in 1862, the South would have won!
I'm no good at captions, but I really like your shot. He looks like he stepped out of history to get that Sunkist!
Those Yankees sure know how to cook!
The only thing I can come up with is "These field rations sure have improved!"
Hope you are having a great week!
Back to the future!
Post a Comment