Saturday, March 30, 2013

Caption This - Week 8


Many rural areas in Texas still have mounted deputies.  This officer had to work on a Saturday at a local festival and doesn't look too happy about his job assignment.  Let's hear it for all the great captions that I know are just waiting out there.  Post your caption in a comment and come back next Saturday to see them all.


Last week's komodo dragon in an arm (?) brace garnered some great captions.  Here are some of my favorites:

1.  "Threw my shoulder out catching flies" - TexWisGirl of The Run*A*Around Ranch Report

2.  "You think this is funny?  You should see the other guy ... oh, wait, you can't.  I ate him" - Sharon of Phoenix Daily Photo

3.  "This is nothing!  The other guy's in a body cast! - Marie of A Colorful World

Sorry for the late post.  I've had computer problems the last few days.  A new printer, then discovered that all my USB ports had quit working!  My computer guru seems to think I may need an updated OS and possibly a new hard drive.  So in the midst of trying to install software on a laptop for my printer, scanner, clean out my pictures and save them to storage (which I can't because the USB ports aren't functioning) our power went out!  Living in the wilds of the Piney Woods is not for sissies!

6 comments:

Pia said...

This lady behind the camera tries to hide her face way too hard. I better be on high alert...... just in case!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

If I hear one.more.click. from that camera YOU. Will. BE. Sorry!

so sorry to hear your computer woes... good luck

Kate said...

This dude looks really, really serious!

TexWisGirl said...

'don't mess with texas, cuz i'm not in the mood!'

so sorry to hear about the computer troubles! AND the power outage! yup, i know that 'wind blows, rains come, power goes' routine, too. :)

Judy said...

Hey there little lady, you better have a cup of coffee in that camera bag.
I don't see how anyone could be that grumpy when they get to ride their horse all day AND get paid for it too.

Randy said...

Do I look like Dennis Weaver?